• Sponge, Gluten Free and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
• Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Gluten Free cake will keep perfectly fresh for five days after delivery.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images. The quality of print is dependent on the quality of the photo you provided.
• We require 2 working days notice on all cakes ordered.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
• We only accept cards and Paypal for orders placed online. We use SSL 3D secure payments via Stripe payment gatewway
All data collected by us is stored and maintained under the conditions of our GDPR policy here.
• Deliveries are made by APC, on your chosen delivery date. You will be emailed directly from them with regard time of deliveries.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within the UK.
• We do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
• We can deliver to neighbours if you are out. Please specify your neighbours complete address.
Refund and Cancellation
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 3 working days prior to delivery.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
Photographic evidence may be required prior to using your cake.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.